Hi Kat, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Rachel and I found each other through other blogs about infertility and have kept in touch. My husband and I started trying last April so we are at a full year now. However, I didn’t go to the doctor until February though and realized I haven’t been ovulating and that’s where the problem started. I’m on meds now (same as Rachel) to try and fix that problem and hopefully I don’t need more invasive procedures done. It’s helped to be able to talk to other ladies going through the same thing. I haven’t told my family or friends yet so support from blog ladies is much appreciated! Thanks for your sweet words and I would love for you to follow me. Your girl is adorable by the way!
2 comments:
Hi Kat, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Rachel and I found each other through other blogs about infertility and have kept in touch. My husband and I started trying last April so we are at a full year now. However, I didn’t go to the doctor until February though and realized I haven’t been ovulating and that’s where the problem started. I’m on meds now (same as Rachel) to try and fix that problem and hopefully I don’t need more invasive procedures done. It’s helped to be able to talk to other ladies going through the same thing. I haven’t told my family or friends yet so support from blog ladies is much appreciated! Thanks for your sweet words and I would love for you to follow me. Your girl is adorable by the way!
Must be related to Cole Hallmark
Post a Comment