Monday, April 12, 2010

City Girls

So Nurya and I headed up to Washington Friday morning. We got in around 4 b/c of traffic...SUCKED. But we made it fun and had a blast on the drive. I swear, Nurya and I could not get on the same page when we were talking to each other. If she said one thing, I took it as another...if I said something, she took it as another. We were constantly laughing at our ditziness. I think Nurya had the best one though. As we were driving along the interstate, we were passing signs for food and such and we're joking about getting a hotel or something along those lines, can't really remember. So Nurya points out "Hey there are some hotels, see the 'H'? I'm like "What are you talking about?" And she points to the blue H sign on the side of the road and says "H for hotels." I start CRACKING up and say " You NERD, H is for HOSPITAL, NOT hotel!" LOL So hilarious. I still laugh about it now. There's another when we were arguing about what states we have to go through to get to DC and We both agreed that we were in VA, however, Nurya swore up and down that there was another state in between VA and DC. Once again I start laughing and am like "NO there isn't." So we went back and forth on that issue until she realized there wasn't..hahahahahahhahaha OMG we had such a blast driving up there. I would have pictures from it AND a video, yet my STUPID STUPID camera deleted all of my pictures except for 4 when we went out Friday night. Don't ask me how, I don't know, but it did. Deleted EVERYTHING...and I had pictures of Miss B with Ace that were just too cute. SO I am still PO-ed about that and told Matt that this week I am buying a new camera b/c this is like the 2nd or 3rd time my camera has done this. UGH

Friday night we met up with Helen, which she's really nice and cool and went out to eat at an Irish pub and had a couple of drinks then went to this place that Helen had VIP passes for. In the end, it was not fun. It was SO preppy and we were getting the evil eye from all the girls...UGH. So we left and went to a couple other bars. We had a good time there. Luckily Helen has a lot of pictures on her camera and when she gets them uploaded I will put some up.

Saturday, Helen met up with Scott, her b/f, and they went to a baseball game...Navy/Army game. We all had a mis-communication with our plans for that day so Nurya and I decided to leave and went back to NC. That ride was just as entertaining as the ride to DC. I have pictures of that. We had a good time and would like to do it again in the future. Next trip though, we're talking about going to Miami. So we'll see when that shindig will go down.

Here are the only pictures that didn't get erased from Friday night and the others are from our drive home.
Nurya and I, she is so gawgeous 
and a little tipsy...lol
Helen and I in the back of the cab
Girlfriends ♥
hahaha the next afternoon
oiy
the drive back with our bug eyes 8)
hurtin' a lil still..lol
made her drive..hahahaha 
our best friend for the drive home
love her
getting some sushi back in Raleigh...it was SO good. Yummm

No comments: