3000 OBO...
The horse is only green broke, broke to ride. No special training and hasn't been ridden since 09 b/c of the current owner's health condition. I would go half or lower than this. If he's just green broke. Yes he's a good looking horse, a REAL good looking horse and I really want a buckskin, plus he's 16 hands so he would be good for both western and hunter. I am trying EVERYTHING I can to get my hubby to give in. Still hasn't worked and I've been trying for a couple of weeks now...grrrr. I haven't talked to the owner...gotta get the OK from the hubby, but I would love to see what we could negotiate. I tried to call one of my close friends Mrs. Trish since she's very experienced in horses, especially cuttin' horses....sold a couple of hers for 50 grand. But I'd like to get her intake on it and what she thinks. So I'm going to talk to her..hehehe
Here is a card my dad sent me for my birthday. HILARIOUS. It's so me and I know you'll appreciate the praying mantis eyes Ray! hahahahahha
Yeah, thanks Dad! LOL It's still funny and I still have it sitting on my china hutch. So now I'm working on the hubby. hehe. Here's hoping he'll budge soon. Just gotta "stay strong" with it....:)

1 comment:
You want a fat lady on a horse??? Ewwwww.. haha
Post a Comment