Trying to act like the wind is blowing what little hair we've got going on...LOL
Then of course, I HAD to get my Stetson man. So sexy :) He's in the room right now playing the guitar. Another sexy quality of his MANY sexy and fantastic qualities I love about him.
♥
After a while, it was definitely time for Bayleigh's nap. Although when she's outside and with people, she really doesn't put up a fuss. She was happy go lucky up until we got her to sleep. We tried giving her her bottle and laying her in Kim and Kevin's bad ass trailer....3 horse slant load with custom designed living quarters...yeah it's pretty sweet. haha However, there was just too much going on and B was NOT about to miss all the action. So we let her stay up another hour until around 530 then finally I drove her around for about 15 min and she was out, although it only took me to get down to the end of the street from the barn before she was asleep, but I wanted to make sure she was for sure asleep for good so I could pick her up and lay her in the trailer since it has a/c.
When she woke up, she was all over the place again. She is walking really good now and it's so cute. She still plops on her butt but she is taking about 10-15 steps now before she does it.
When it finally cooled off, I saddled Koda and gave her a little workout. Of course, I had to let Miss B have a ride with mommy. It just makes me so proud when she gets excited around horses and wants to pet or get on to ride. :)
Koda is doing ok. I am going to have to go back to the vet to check her stifles...knees. She is also having a twitching problem around her withers when being rode and I felt around on them tonight and she would twitch when I applied pressure. This means that something is painful/irritating her. I'm not too sure what it could be. Sylia and I have been talking and think it may be she's sore since her muscles are growing which in turn is causing bones and everything to move and widen out. With her stifles, since she's a weak horse, I think I'm going to have them x-rayed to make sure nothing more is going on. Sylia thinks it would be a good idea since she's noticed some issues with them and my gut is telling me to go to the vet as well. I would hate to cause damage to her when she's such a young horse and has so much potential. So the new saddle that I was going to try to buy will have to be put on the back burner. I called the vet today and he was so nice to call me back tonight at 915. I wasn't expecting him to, but I was really pleased and thought it was very generous of him to do that. So now I've got to make an appointment to get her in. Oiy. I have a good feeling about her in the long run, but right now, it has been very frustrating.
Well I am off to bed. I have not been sleeping well the last couple of weeks. I keep waking up around 330 am and can't seem to really fall back to sleep until about 6 then 630 comes and the alarm is going off for Matt, then Miss B wakes up around 730. It's so annoying and I can't take any sleeping aids. Today was a pretty bum day for me b/c of lack of sleep. I'm just EXHAUSTED.
OH I have my doc appointment tomorrow morning and will be able to get my first ultrasound and hear the baby's heartbeat. I'm excited!!! Can't wait to see the lil bean. :) ♥ K





1 comment:
As I was reading this, Cole was sitting in my lap. We talked about the pics of Baydee as he calls her and when I got to Matt I said theres Uncle Matt. Cole then started saying, Uncle Map, Uncle Map. We'll have to work on those names. Thats my Mr. Cole.
Post a Comment