You Never Go Back! Haha. While Bayleigh took her morning nap, I decided to give myself a manicure using one of my favorite nail colors..BLACK! haha It brings out the inner Rockstar in me. :)
Today is Monday...sigh. I'm ready to get off work and head to the barn. We are going to drop B off at daycare for a couple of hours so we can work on the round pen out there. Syila, Charlotte and John (her husband), and Kim and Kevin are going to work together to hopefully get it cleaned up. We're adding two more panels to it to make it bigger as well. I plan on using it quite a bit with Koda. I'm excited b/c she needs to be worked pretty good to get back in shape again.
Miss B and I had a fun morning. I tried to get her to go on a small walk with me with her lion, like to the end of the driveway and back, but that didn't happen. She was too interested in trying to look at the bushes and flowers and eat the mulch. Haha. So we got about 2 feet from the door. We went back inside and played. She is just awesome. She is so affectionate too. She will crawl over to me, pull herself to stand, and just smile then lay her head on my legs. It just makes me melt. Or when Matt and/or I are on the floor, she'll just crawl up to you and lay her head on your chest and smile at you. It's the one of the most precious moments in the world.
Well, I am off to do more work. Have a great start to the week! Rock on y'all!! ♥ K

1 comment:
I am so confused! You are no nothin but a g thang?! :) and you have your black nail polish with your rock out hand pictures, while tiny bubbles is playing inthe background?! haha you crack me up!
Post a Comment