So please keep my dad in your prayers. My mom just called and said that my dad is being admitted to the hospital to stay b/c he has an irregular heartbeat. He went in for another doctor's appointment today...he's been pretty sick lately...no color...exhausted...coughing. From what my mom said he couldn't get into the pulpit 2 weeks ago to preach, and when my dad can't get up to preach there is something seriously wrong with him. So we've all been pretty concerned. He loves his work and it's hard to get him to relax. He takes a lot on his shoulders, but he's not the type to just sit and chill. He always has to be doing something.
Anyway, he's at the hospital and they are going to run a series of tests to find out what is wrong. I hope it's nothing serious, but I don't know how long it will be before we know something. It seems so...unreal to me. My daddy is in the hospital. I'm trying not to look too much into and be all dramatic about it and get myself worked-up. I think I'm just in shock. I'm scared, but it's just hard to believe.
I won't ramble, but please keep my family in your prayers. This just makes me want to go home even more and it just sucks right now b/c we can't afford a plane ticket at the moment. Grrrr. Hopefully I'll hear something tonight and hopefully it's good news.
1 comment:
Will keep your dad in my prayers. BTW like the new title.
Post a Comment