She received so many gifts. We had so much fun opening presents. We gave her a stuffed horse that we found at Sam's Club and she LOOOOOVES it. :)
Makes mommy happy. Pretty soon I'm going to have to let her ride with me on a real one. :) She stayed up and played for the longest time.
My friend Jessica made this headband and tutu for her. Isn't it just the cutest! She's going to be able to wear BOTH for a long time. I know she'll just love it!
I made her birthday cake. Everyone complimented on the cake and said it was so pretty and were "wowed" that I did it myself. Made me happy since I am a stickler for detail and it didn't turn out EXACTLY how I wanted it, but it was still good and I was happy with it since it was my first time making and decorating one. :)
Her hat was just tooo funny. She is sooo cute and LOOOOVED her cake!
chowin' down!
gettin' a sugar high
We had a bunch of food... I think we'll live on hamburgers and hot dogs for the rest of the month. Haha. When it was time for bed, she just wouldn't give in. But she got to see Grandma and Grandpa as well as MiMi for her first birthday. Bayleigh was just an absolute hit with everyone that showed up. She's such a little ham. Rosie came with her family... she had her son 8 weeks after I had Bayleigh. We have already started planning the wedding for B and Kyle. Haha
Our family is so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends join us for this celebration.
















No comments:
Post a Comment