Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Happy 220th Birthday Coast Guard
Today we had Coast Guard day at the airsta. We, the airstation, had a get together out at one of the local parks. Matt, being in admin, had to organize the big event. He did a wonderful job. B and I went out there for a little bit. She was a hit. We brought her lion along and she had a blast walking all over the place. She just looooooved the attention and was just smiling and laughing. It was so funny. She would put her head down and just take off in a crawl as fast as she could go. It was so adorable. Matt and I just laughed.
After about an hour or so, we had to leave. I needed to get her down for a nap before I had to drop her off at daycare so I could go to work. I did have time to snap a few more pictures. She is so beautiful.
Hope everyone has a great night! ♥ K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am going to print that first picture for the fridge! :)
Thanks for sharing those pictures and I love the video of her crawling so fast when she thinks Matt is going to get her!!!!
Keep us informed on your Dad. We will say a prayer and hope he is feeling better soon!Tell him we are thinking about him and wishing him well!! Keep the pictures coming.
Miss B is sooo beautiful!
Post a Comment