Friday, August 6, 2010

I'M PREGNANT WITH BABY # 2!!!!!

That's right! Matt and I are pretty much shocked, although we know exactly when it happened. We weren't planning on having another baby this soon as we are still adjusting to Miss B and I wanted more time with her. But I've got 9 months to go so I will enjoy that time. It just scares the dickens out of me to think I will have a 20 month old and a newborn. Will I be able to handle it? Will I go crazy? Will B be able to understand? I guess I wanted more time to love on her. She is sooo affectionate and it just melts my heart, as cheeeeeesey as that sounds, it's true. I mean, I think about it and I guess deep down this is what I really wanted. Kids pretty close together. However, God works in mysterious ways and Matt and I both look at this as a wonderful blessing and I know He would not give me anything that I couldn't handle. So I'm really looking to Him to help my nervousness about this. But I wanted to let everyone know. Matt and I are still in a daze, but excited. We are hoping for a boy. But we'll see here in a few months. :)
♥ K

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Congratulations! You will have your hands full but you can do it. I hope it is a boy too!