Saturday, August 28, 2010

Game Time

Cowboys vs. Texans tonight! Get 'em Cowboys! We've got chicken on the grill we've been marinating today...we've got our Cowboys jerseys on...Matt has got a beer in his hands (cuz you don't grill without a beer. Grandpa's rule :)) We are ready to roll!!!

We were outside enjoying this weather earlier and we captured some pictures of Miss B with bubbles. I was so mad b/c my battery died and all the "would have been cute" pictures I couldn't capture. So I just caught what I could. Next time I'll be prepared. My battery is on the charger as we speak.


I've still got to run out to the barn to feed and turn Koda out. Sylia and I rode this morning and we both had a really good ride. Koda got a really good workout. 2 hrs worth. :) So I was happy, but being out in that sun is tiresome and I've been exhausted all day. I skyped with Rachel and Drake some today. I wonder how many pictures we have of each other from skyping...haha Fun kids, fun kids. lol


Well I am off to eat some chicken I guess. It doesn't sound too appetizing to me unfortunately. :( But I'm gonna try...Have a good rest of the weekend. ♥ K

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Bayleigh walking yet?