Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturdays ^

Matt, B and I are going to run a few errands today. We are going to look at some tiki torches for the backyard along with some plants to put in. We are also going to stop by Party City to get some decorations for Miss B's first birthday party next weekend. We are super excited. I bought her the cutest 1st birthday outfit. It's a onesie and a pink tutu skirt along with a birthday hat. She is going to be soooo stinkin' cute. I can't wait. OH! I also found her some baby "bug eyes". I cannot wait to put them on and snap some pictures. They are adorable! Now I need to find her a "Big Sister" outfit. I still cannot believe we are going to have another one so soon. Now that the reality of it has sunk in we are super excited. I so hope it's a boy. But we'll see. Rumor has it that 65 pilots all have girls because of the vibration of the helo "confuses" the little boy spermies. So we'll see probably end of October, beginning of November. CRAP! It just hit me that we are going to have to start thinking of names. LOL Oh Lordy!
We're also going to hit one of my favorite stores today....Hobby Lobby!!!!!! YAY!!! I'm sure they've got a bunch of fall decorations out which I just LOOOOOVE fall decor. Hopefully I can walk out of there today without buying anything....Matt will probably have to carry me out kicking and screaming. LOL
Today is going to be kind of busy. After our little shopping spree, Matt has a wedding to go to in Galveston for one of his buddies. I'm not going to go since the wedding is at 7 and Miss B will start to get cranky at that time. But I hope he has fun. :)
Well I am off to shower and get ready to go shopping. :) Hope everyone has a great weekend! ♥ K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that you got her a skirt/tutu. I was thinking about getting her one for her birthday! I think they are sooo cute!! I think what I got her will match perfectly though! Can't wait to see you guys!