Thursday, August 19, 2010

SiZZlin'

Man! I am so ready for fall. I am sick and tired, SICK and TIRED of this hot and humid weather. I mean, enough is enough!!! I want to get to walking in the morning again, but it is just so darn hot by 8 am you can't enjoy it. It's already 85 degrees and muggy. UGH! I am ready to bust out my Halloween and Thanksgiving decor. I'm hoping to make it to Hobby Lobby today to see what they have.

Around lunch time Sylia and I are going to go to the Jack Brooks covered arena to ride. Koda has been doing GREAT lately. She is still putting her ears back at me and I think I know why. I was reading yesterday that they will do that in resentment of you. I think when I got her and put her to work, I expected her to know so much already when she really didn't and I had high expectations of her that she just wasn't able to fulfill yet. Because of this, I might have been too hard on her and asked too much at one time and she knew this. So I am trying to just take our exercises one step at a time and really praise her for a good job and spend some time with her outside of exercising....brushing, rubbing, talking to....she's a great listener. :) The day before yesterday, like I said, she did wonderful. So I'm anxious to see how she does today at a different place. Her skin is looking beautiful. It has really cleared up. So I'm extremely happy about that.

My house is still a disaster. I'm trying to get motivated to clean it. I just feel like every time I clean it, it just becomes dirty again so why bother. Ya know? Very frustrating. I have not been motivated lately. It sucks. I'm tired and part of that is the changes my body is doing, but the other part is, like I said, not being motivated. Blah. I want to change my house up too. Add some different decorations. I got a good night's sleep last night so now I'm trying to talk myself into cleaning. I'll probably put my Christmas music on and try to get into the mood.

Well, I am off to play with Miss B some then put her down for a nap and hopefully clean then it's off to ride in this blazin' heat! I am sooooo ready for fall weather!!!! Have a great Thursday! ♥ K

No comments: