Boy???? So I bought one of those gender tests the other day at CVS...40 bucks worth..lol But I am dieing to know, if anything, what we are having already. Matt and I were talking about it the other day and when I'm supposed to take it and yadda yadda yadda. Ya know, use the first morning tinkle just like a pregnancy test and then wait 10 min. Well, I just couldn't wait..even if I am only 6 weeks preggo. Hey, it said you could do it as early as six weeks. So I got up and did it. And SUPPOSEDLY we are having a boy. I'm not holding my breath on this, but I was excited to see that. In about 8 more weeks we'll know for sure when we get our ultrasound. But I just thought I'd share that. I"m excited.
Matt has night flights this week then duty on Friday so he will be here most of the day. We are going to go to lunch today after Miss B wakes up from her nap. I am CRAVING a chicken salad with ranch dressing. It has been one of the VERY FEW things that sound oh so delicious to me. I have been pretty queasy. No sickness though...luckily/yet. I think I have lost a few pounds too since I haven't really eaten anything. Everything that I try and eat just makes me more queasy or even when I think about trying to eat certain things it makes me queasy. It sucks!
Well I am going to go spend some time with the hubs before the daughter wakes up. :) ♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment