Today is going to be full of driving, shopping, spending some moo-la, and more shopping. Since it's my day off, I am going to go out and try to get things together for Bayleigh's birthday party on Saturday. Thursday she will be 1 year old. Where has the time gone? I just can't believe how quickly the days have past and we have finally reached this marker.
I am going to go to Party City to try and get birthday things for her. Hopefully I can find a pink horse pinata. That's going to be her theme....of course. :) I still haven't decided what to do for her cake. I'm thinking of making a cupcake for her birthday on Thursday then a cake for Saturday. I just don't want any leftovers b/c 1) it will go to waste more than likely and 2) Matt and I DO NOT need the extra calories. I am excited to see how she will dig in to her cakes when the time comes. I can't wait to record it.
B still has an ear infection but we went to the doctor and got some stronger medicine to hopefully get rid of this once and for all. She has been more fussy than normal, which is not the case for our Bayleigh Boo. She is the happy go lucky baby, ALL THE TIME. I know she is tired of it and we are tired from not getting any sleep. B/c of the lack of sleep, I am now sick. I have made an appointment with the OB/GYN for next week. I feel better today than I did yesterday. I was able to get a full nights sleep last night so I believe that helped.
Well, I am off to walk to the mailbox to drop off some mail and get my day started with SHOPPING!!!!! :)
♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment