Monday, March 1, 2010

Workin' gal

So I am back to work as we speak. I am so happy to be back. Just like old times here with Frank and Darren. But I am excited to get my head in the game and learn more. There are a few things that I will have to update myself on such as the network stuff and they've updated the quotes' page. But I'm excited.

Matt is home taking care of B today. She won't start daycare until Wednesday. He had off b/c he was on duty Saturday.

21 days until the cruise! Since I have not been good at my workouts lately, my goal is to run every day 3 miles. Since I don't make it to the gym everyday, I plan on sticking to this. Hopefully parts will be toned and I'll lose my love handles so I'll look fab in my bathing suit. Matt has been really good at sticking to his workouts. You can notice a lot of toned muscles in him. :)

Ok, well back to work. Just wanted to write a quicky! :) Have a good Monday! -K

No comments: