Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grand Caymen

Our next port of call was Grand Caymen. It was AWESOME. We took this day to just lay out on the beach and go to the local shops. The water was AMAZING. So blue. We were so mad that we didn't even think to bring our own snorkel gear. We have some from Barbados. Anyway, we had to take a ferry to get to shore which was so cool to get off our ship right next to it and see just how big it was. Kind of scary, but cool.
 Our ship on the left along with Royal Caribbean on the right. 

First, we laid out on the beach  for a little while to soak up some sun. Matt went into the water, but it was a little too cool for me. I think if we had our snorkel gear I def would have gone in. For lunch, we went to Margaritaville again, but just for lunch. We weren't planning on drinking, however, because I had just worn my bathing suit, the guy said I had to take a shot of tequila. At this time, I'm so congested I couldn't taste anything, however, I felt the burn of it. It was cheap tequila and Matt said that it was the worst tequila he's ever tasted. (He also got a shot of it poured down his throat.) LOL So I can thank my cold for not having to taste that. haha. We got lunch along with free margaritas and landshark beer. Then we left and walked around for a bit and some of the shops.

Afterward, we headed back to the ship. While we were sitting of the ferry waiting for it to head back, we were looking at the water. It was just gorgeous. SO PRETTY. It made you want to jump right in and just swim and dive around. Loved it.

Once on the ship we just lounged around. I sat on the balcony and read my book for a little bit. Matt took a nap. Then we got dressed and ate a quick bite of sushi before dinner. Tonight's dinner was another formal night. I wore my dress I had gotten for my anniversary. Made me feel good considering if felt a little big. :)


Look what we found when we got back to our room...
A monkey!! How cool! It scared me in the middle of the night though when I had to get up and use the bathroom. haha.

B had a SO MUCH BETTER night last night. We heard her around 11 and 1130 but we didn't go check on her. She slept until about 5 am. I was so out of it when she woke up that my wonderful hubby took care of her. I couldn't believe how tired I was b/c when he came back I was half awake. I don't really remember him leaving to go change and feed her. So thanks babe! :) Mommy is happy today. haha. B was awake around 7 this morning, but just playing in her crib. I decided to wait until about 820 to get her. When I went in there, she had torn down her mobile. LOL Little stinker. So I guess she doesn't need that anymore. haha Well I must go and get my day started. Gonna try to head to the park for a little bit with her then get ready for work.
Happy Hump Day ♥ K

No comments: