That's how many pictures I printed out today of Miss B for grandparents and great grandparents. I made some cute cards to go along with them and am putting them in the mail tomorrow for everyone. I had so much fun making the cards. I hope everyone enjoys them and the pictures of Bayleigh.
Tomorrow is Friday. Yay! Once again, Matt has duty Saturday. GRRRRR...Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it. Not too much is going on. B has been so cute. OH she has figured out how to sit up from being on her stomach. Still trying to crawl. She's so cute. Always in a good mood. She is such a wonderful lil girl. Matt had duty last night, so he came home today afterward. Well, some of the guys wanted to play Call of Duty: World at War on the Xbox after work...at work. LOL But Matt called one of his fellow officers when he got home and told him that he wanted to come home and "be with my girls." :) Inside I was doing a little giddy dance. haha. Made me feel good. I used to have the power to get him right home from work, but alas, I have lost that power to Miss B. haha. But at least he said "his girls." Love him.
We had ribs again tonight..so good. So now I'm about to go work out. I hope everyone has a pleasant evening. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment