Today was a good day. This morning Matt got home from work early...around 1030 b/c the power had been out at the base. Then tomorrow, we won't have to go in until 3 b/c of a night flight. THEN, Wednesday he won't have to go in until 4 b/c of duty. So it will be nice to sleep in with him the next couple of days. :)
I went to work today as usual. And my booboo came to visit me. Matt dressed her in one of her springtime outfits that I think is so adorable. She looked so cute. I can't believe how big she is, even though she's 7 months, she's really the size of a 5 month old now. A lady came in today and had her 6 month old with her and she was bigger than Bayleigh. There was another lady that came in later when B was there and of course...compliments on how cute she is and her BIG BLUE eyes. :) We can't go anywhere without getting compliments on those baby blues. ♥
Not too long after Matt and Bayleigh left, it was 5 o'clock and time to go. When I got home, my ahbooboo (nickname for her) was napping and Matt was in the backyard playing with the dogs. We are just loving this weather. It has been so gorgeous. So we decided to go for a run. Yeah, it was a little awkward with the stroller...well the jogging stroller. I just don't feel like I'm relaxing, so to say :), when I run with it. So we took a walk instead. Plus the sidewalks around here suck and there are too many cars parked on the street. You have to drive up the road a ways to get to a nice walking sidewalk. We just didn't feel like switching the strollers in the Armanda.
Anyway, I made Porcupine meatballs tonight, really good, and B had sweet potatoes. Once I finished I went to put Miss B to bed. Once she finished her bottle (and she should sleep through the ENTIRE night since she had the sweet potatoes AND 8oz of formula) she fell asleep in my arms with her head tilted up at me. I just sat there and stared at her. What a beautiful miracle. I was remembering when she was just soooooo tiny and I just can't believe how much she has grown already. I was looking at her car seat as well and thinking when she used to look itty bitty in it and the straps were on the lower slit and they still were too high for her.
What an innocent little person. She has no clue what goes on in this world. The cruel people in it, the fake and manipulative people. She looks and Matt and I with the biggest blue eyes and all you see is trust...happiness....love. I would love for her to stay this little. To stay at home with me so we could just play with toys and to where I can make her laugh and giggle all day. I don't want her to have to realize what the real world holds in store for her. Well, the bad things anyway. Yes, I will protect her as best I can, but there are mean people out there. I want all the good things imaginable out there to happen to her. I want her dreams to come true. I want her to have so many wonderful experiences. I want the mean and ugly people to stay away. The mean girls that are jealous and bring others down b/c they can't have what she has. It's amazing what girls will do to one another in a fit of jealousy. Do things to hurt you, turn the family on you, say awful things about you just to make you look bad. It amazes me what we can learn from someone you don't even know and their insecurities and usually these people are pretty obvious. Then there comes boys. Oh my lord, don't even get me started on the boys. haha. I have had some bad relationships in the past and I can say that Matt is the best one there is. If she brings someone home like him...WONDERFUL. But since I have had a couple of duds, you better believe that Momma will be the one to open her mouth the minute she doesn't like him. haha
That is why I want her to stay little. Be my little girl forever and wear BIIIIIIG bows to annoy Daddy. :) Don't grow up on me B. You are soooo precious to Mommy. You have no idea. There are so many people who love and cherish you, but no one could love you more than your Mommy and Daddy. You are a precious, precious soul that I will devout my life to make you happy and hopefully you won't have to shed a tear. What a wonderful miracle God can create. I mean, really...just how does He do it? I mean I know how He puts it into action...wink wink..lol...but He just does amazing wonders.
Well I am off to bed. Just wanted to share my thoughts. ♥ Goodnight ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment