Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jamaica, Mon!

On our days at sea, we just laid by the pool and soaked up some sun. We drank a bucket of beer and  enjoyed being out on the water.
 When we first got into our room 
It's mouthwash I swear...hehehe ;) we were very sneaky, can't even tell it's alcohol.
Staying well hydrated 
rockin' those UV rays
Definitely got some sun. Isn't he just sexy???
Carnival Conquest
Nothing but the blue ocean 

After we were done with the sun we went to grab a bite to eat for lunch in the afternoon. 
Lovin' my cute little onesie outfit. 
Wheeeew! Stankin' a lil bit from being out in the sun...hahaha
On our balcony ♥

The second night we had reservations at The Point which was a steak restaurant. It was really good. We both enjoyed out steaks very much. Matt ordered a piece of cheesecake for desert and it was the biggest piece I've ever seen.
 See...
The most handsomest man alive :)
haha Shooter Mcgavin LOL
No reverse lip liner for me..haha I know Nurya and Helen got a kick out of this on Facebook..lol

By the third day, Wednesday, we were pulling into Montego Bay, Jamaica. It was so pretty. Cloudy at first but it cleared up within just a couple of hours. We were ready to get our drink on. So our stop was Margaritaville. We of course got margaritas. I got a "bong" as they called it and that definitely got me going. haha. We did a couple of shots of tequila. Matt participated in an event which won us 2 free drinks from the bar. And of course, I got up on the pirate ship stage and danced to Cupid's Shuffle with another girl. Haha. We were rockin' it up on the stage. 
On our way to Margaritaville 
ordering our first drinks
The Bong :)
The DJ, who at times was funny, but really annoying mostly. He wouldn't shut up and let the song play
Hehe, Feeling it 
Ok, so let me explain this one real quick. As I had stated earlier, I had gotten sick on the ship, so Matt bought me some decongestant medicine. So When I woke up that morning I took some, thinking that it would have time to get into my system and when I drank a few hours later, wouldn't have any negative effects on me. Yeah, I was obviously wrong. LOL I splotched SO BAD. I've never done this, but it was hilarious. I splotched on my face, my arms and my chest. WEIRD. But I didn't let me slow me down, cuz we party like rockstars! haha (Sort of)
To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right
To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left
Now kick, now kick, now kick, now kick
Now walk it by yourself, now walk it by yourself.
haha yes I just wrote out the lyrics. Shows how much I love that song! 
Rockstar, obviously, came out with the tequila. LOL
designer hats were there as well
Dancin' with the locals haha too fun
headed back to the ship

As you can see we had an awesome time in Jamaica. We actually were ok the next day when we went to Grand Caymen. Yet, you will have to wait for the next blog for pictures of that. :) 
♥ K

No comments: