Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back at G-Port

Well, we got in today and got off the ship at a pretty decent hour. Our level was the first to disembark the ship. NICE. We were done with customs and out on the drop off by 830. Matt's dad came and picked us up and we couldn't get home fast enough. I was SO EXCITED to see Miss B. Dana had her dressed up in her pink tutu outfit with her big flower headband. It was SO ADORABLE. ♥ I just took her right from Grandma and gave her kisses. She was happy and yet confused, I think, at the same time when we arrived home. Haha.

We had such an awesome time and I have some really good pictures. It was so nice to take a break and have some me and Matt time. We did a bit of gambling but after losing 50 bucks we were done with it. LOL We met some really cool people at our dinner table and made some really good friends at the wine bar. We are going to stay in touch with them and hopefully plan a trip sometime in the future for either them to see us or us see them. They live in Washington so that would be fine. But that trip may take a while before we make it up there. Or we may just put that on our list for when we have to move. Who knows. But they were awesome. The other 3 ports were so much fun. I can't wait to do a cruise again. Well, we are going to bed. I wanted to let you all know we're back safe and sound. I will post tomorrow with pictures and such. I leave you with the pic of us back at Galveston this morning. :)


Have a good night. ♥K

No comments: