Friday, March 19, 2010

There's no stopping her now

That's right. B is crawling!!! Still a little rocky at it, but she's got the hang of it and now it's a constant watch and a constant check on her if I have to do something in another room. I only have about 30 seconds to do what I need to do before I have to check on her. haha. She's all over the place. Usually if I'm going to be in a room for a bit I'll bring her with me. She has found a new toy....the dog bone. Haha. Every time that is in the same area she forgets everything else and crawls straight for it. Sometimes when one of the dogs have it, they look at her all confused then will look at me or Matt like they aren't really sure what to make of her taking it. They are so good with her though. They are never possessive of any toy that they have when she takes it. They back off and go off and sulk b/c they got their toy taken away. LOL I am just so proud of them and how they have been with her. They just love her, even when she crawls to them and wants to tug and pay with their collars. The "buds" are Mr. B and Miss B...Booger and Bayleigh. He lets her do anything she wants with him....grab his foot, grab his collar, ear, skin. And he'll just sit there and take it. The others are a little skittish when she makes a start for them, but when she has grabbed them, they have never made an attempt to snap or anything at her. My dogs are so good. I honestly can say I can't wait to get Ace back. I miss that big lug. My mom says that he's doing really well. I'm anxious to see how he will be with Bayleigh. He was so curious with her when she was just a newborn, so now that she's crawling I'm wondering how he will react to her. I think he'll be the same...all curious and what not, but I think he'll also think of her as kind of a playmate. I just hope he understand he has to be gentle.

I know I haven't posted any new pictures lately. We've actually filled up our card on our really nice camera...2000 PICTURES! LOL geez. So I'm having to go through it and make sure I have everything I want saved on the comp so I can delete it and start all over. Once I do that I will post more pictures.

2 More days until we are on the ship. I'm so excited. Miss B has been kinda sick...again unfortunately. So I'm a little worried while my mom is here. I hope she doesn't have to make a trip to the doc's office and I hope that B will get over what she has in the next couple of days. She's been having some diarrhea and been having poopy diapers A LOT lately. Like 3-4 a day. Usually 2 of them are big. The past few days it has been in the early mornings she's been having big dirty diapers...don't really know what to make of it. Then a couple of the others are pretty small, just more mucus-y. I read up that it's either a) she's got a virus, which they say should pass in a couple of days or b) it's from teething and there's so much saliva that's going into her stomach and intestines that it aggravates her intestines which in turn, results in mucus-y poopy. She's had a runny nose again so I'm back to the humidifier. Her throat sounds kind of scratchy as well. But she's pretty much still happy baby. :) Just giving her good nutritious baby food and Pedialyte...and formula of course. I'm going to call the daycare and see if she can go in today b/c of the runny nose. I don't want her to get other babies sick and for her to get worse if it was another kid there.

My mom will be here tomorrow sometime in the afternoon. I need to call and check on her to see where she's at. Ahh, plus I got to get the guest bedroom ready. LOL Eh, I'll do it tomorrow. haha. Well, I must go shower and get ready for work. YaY for Friday! ♥ -K

No comments: