Miss B was babysat by Stella, one of Matt's co-workers. I just love her. She always has a smile on her face and is always happy and laughing. I think B had a good time with her. She's such an easy baby anyway, always smiling and laughing once she gets comfortable with someone, which is usually pretty quick, as Stella found out last night. I don't even think Bayleigh noticed we were gone. haha Thanks again Stella! :)
Matt and I have been up since about 630, b/c B woke up to be fed. She's been waking up around 4, but I think it's b/c her diaper is just soaked. Well, we are letting her cry it out, after we change her of course, b/c we're trying to get her to sleep until 6. Today I am going to Walmart for groceries and I will buy bigger diapers. Matt did his workout this morning and I will do mine later today. He has duty, once again..grrr, so he won't go in until 4. Today will be Miss B's first day at daycare. I hope she does ok. She will be only going for a couple of hours so maybe that will break the ice, so to say. Glad Matt's having to do it today b/c I don't know if I could. LOL So right now, we are impatiently waiting for her to wake up. LOL It's funny, b/c we both hate to be woken up early by her, yet when she's asleep and we're awake, we can barely contain ourselves for her to wake up. We are constantly going into her room and looking at her to see if she's up yet. We'll walk around the house saying our little saying, "Oh Miss B, Miss B." LOL We just can't get enough of her.
Ok, well I'm going to go shower and get ready for Walmart and work. I leave you with pictures from last night. -KMB
I'm in heaven!
I want that one, and that one and that one and that one...
haha Matt had hot dog in his mouth!
Bronc ridin'
chuck wagon driving team
...that September day...
(one of the greatest songs of all time for our country for 9/11)
Remember when...
(one of the best love songs :))
It's 5 o'clock somewhere!!! :)
(what we'll be listening to on our cruise)
No comments:
Post a Comment