Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Withdrawals..

Ok, so I know ya'll are having withdrawals from my updates. I do apologize. I haven't forgotten and have been anxious to post as well. Our internet has been down at the house and we have yet to fix it. We've tried to do the normal stuff to fix it, yet it still hasn't worked and they want to charge US to come out to fix it. Sooo, I don't think so. We're going to try and see what we can do ourselve to resolve this issue.

Anyway, I just wanted to get on real quick while at work and let you know that I haven't forgotten. Miss B is getting bigger and CUTER everyday. She enjoys daycare. Everywhere I go I'm always getting compliments on how cute she is and her eyes. They are just getting bluer every day. Just like her Grandpa's. :) I don't have any new pictures of her right now as I haven't been to update my blog at home. Stupid internet.

Well, I hope everyone has a "Happy Hump" day. 2 more days till the weekend and 11 more days till Matt and I are sailing to the islands! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am jealous about your cruise. Think of me when you are on the beach with a cold drink in your hand.