So a week from today I am going up to Washington DC with one of my close girlfriends, Nurya. It's just going to be for the weekend. I'm so excited b/c I've NEVER done something like this. I'll be flying up to meet Nurya then we will drive the rest of the way to DC. We are going to meet up with Helen, who lives in DC and going to go out during the nights and then do the touristy thing during the day. I'm so excited to go back to where I lived before I moved to Florida. I can't wait to see Washington again. Hope we'll have time to go to the Smithsonian and some of the memorials on Saturday. I'm excited to see the difference in nightlife as well. Can't wait to dress up! Apparantly from what I've seen in Helen's pictures, you get pretty snazzy to go out on the town in DC. Gonna be a blast!!!!
I'm hoping to stop by my old elementary school and see if my 4th and 5th grade teachers are still there. They were my favorite. We won't be far from Fairfax, VA so I'm thinking we'll be able to have time on Saturday. I just can't wait. GIRLS WEEKEND!!!!!
3 comments:
That will be fun, we had a blast when we went to DC. So I just got a trim, still growing it, but I got my peek-a-boo highlights underneath but chunky this time. :)
You are so funny saying what I like is not awesome, thats why you love bug eyes now!
ps- I thought you were going to start saving right after the cruise?! haha
Man, I don't know how you do it girl. You are always on the go and with an 8 month old? I don't know how you find the time to go out so much.
Post a Comment