Monday, March 29, 2010

Formal Night at Sea

So I have decided to do my posts with each night of the ship or each port. The first was the formal night, or Captain's dinner, and it started off with a beautiful sunset.


It was so much fun to get dressed up again. Matt looked so handsome in his uniform and we had several people come up to us and shake his had for his service. I was so excited with how my gown fit. Very please considering my workouts haven't been consistent.

We went to dinner and the food was very good. We had some good laughs with our table. Afterward I changed out of my dress b/c I didn't feel like keeping up with the puddle in the back of it all night, so I put my little leopard dress on and Matt stayed in his uniform. We went to one of the wine bars on the ship and met some girls from Washington state. They were really cool and funny. We had a blast. The captain even came and hung out with us as well as one of the other officers. We all had a fun time drinking wine and dirty martinis. I think I found a new best friend who LOVES extra dirty martinis as much as I do. haha. The girls' names were Ambre and Christine. They were super nice. While we had our drinks, Matt had his and did some shots. It was just a blast. We eventually called it a night, around 2 am...LOL Here are the pictures from our night.

 sticky boobs!! haha
two thumbs way up for my hair. Got it just how I pictured it! yay! 
having wine with dinner :)
 
our dinner table! Such an awesome time
changed and ready to have a few drinks
Christine, Ambre and me
I just LOVE him in his uniform. So HANDSOME! Can't beat this! 

These next ones were the pictures that we had done, however, I had to take pictures of them b/c I couldn't get them scanned in with the right type of file. But they'll do. These were our favorites. Of course we had to get ones with the piano. ♥

 Contestant #14 hahaha oh, the pageant days
♥ L.O.V.E. ♥
That's my stud Hunnie Bunnie

What a fun night. Right now I am hanging out with B. Matt had duty tonight, yet once again, he flew over and made me feel so proud. :) Here are some pictures of her I took earlier. She's so funny. She has learned, just like her momma, to smile when she sees the camera. It's so cute. She's funny with her pink doggie also. She'll get on her hands and feet and just put her face on it. It's so funny b/c then she'll come up smiling at me. haha

she saw the camera so this is her smile. LOL
she does this all the time. I promise she's not falling over. It's so funny
F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E.

I will post more later of the cruise. Must tend to Miss B now and play for a little bit before it's time to get her ready for bed. Enjoy!

No comments: