Mom, I can't tell if this is Grandma or not...lol
We went to the rodeo, yet again this past Wednesday, to see some of Matt's family. They were showing steers and goats. Samantha's steer placed 13th! Which is pretty good considering how many animals are at the stock show. We were able to see Charlotte and Sammy as well. I think Bayleigh thought Aunt Charlotte was Grandma since they look so much alike. She just kept staring at Charlotte, almost with a confused look, like "you look like Grandma, but I don't think you are her." haha B wore her little cowgirl get up. I just think it is so adorable on her. We also got to see Gina and Nathan and their kids Amber, Reggie, Hannah and Allison. It was nice getting to see them and them getting to see Miss B for the first time. Everybody just loved her. She was so good as well. She was a little fussy at first but once she warmed up to everyone she was just smiling and laughing being her goofy self. Here are some pictures of that day. :)
Checking out Samantha's steer.
I think "Gus-Gus" and B couldn't seem to figure each other out. haha
How sweet is this?! I want one!
This calf was born 2 hrs before. They have a birthing center where you can see animals being born.
No comments:
Post a Comment