Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When will it stop?!?!!

Man, I am so sick of not being able to get a good nigh sleep. Everyone has told me how their child loves to sleep and will sleep through the ENTIRE night. However, God has given me the child that loves to be awake...WHY?! Matt and I both LOVE to sleep. I thought before Christmas, when she was starting to sleep through the night it would stick. NO...now I feel like we are the furthest away from it. She's almost 8 months old and still won't sleep through the night. I don't know what her deal is but I am so tired of it. Last night was absolutely horrible. She woke up about 1030 and I tried to rock her and put her down again and it's like it only worked for 10 min. This was an ongoing occurrence  until about 1230. Then she woke up at 420, which is her normal time for a bottle so I changed her diaper and gave the bottle and put her back down. Not even 3 hours later she was up. Around 715 I finally went in there to check on her. UGH, she was just awake. In my head I'm screaming.."How are you awake when you haven't even gotten 8 hours of good sleep and you only had 1 1/2 naps yesterday!!!!!!" (she only took a 20 min nap at the daycare b/c I had to pick her up) And the worst part is that she has been sick so I don't know if she's crying b/c she's uncomfortable or if she's just crying to be picked up and rocked back to deep sleep. She sounds like she's getting better which is great. While we were on our cruise she had a bad, I mean bad diaper rash. My mom had to take her to the doctor b/c her little bottom started to blister. It's looking a lot better...A LOT. But she'll get red sometimes so I don't know if that's bothering her or what. PLUS, I think the lady at the daycare left the tube on the changing table b/c now I can't find it anywhere and Matt said he put it in the bag...SO that's just great. Now I've got to run up there today. UGH!!! Today I do not have the patience to deal with her and of course, Matt is on duty. I am so exhausted. Plus, on top of all this, I got sick on the cruise as well. Came down with the same stuff that I've been dealing with since Christmas....AGAIN. I feel like I can't even get a good night's sleep to even feel better and I feel like I won't get over this crud until I can just sleep through the night. Even on the cruise, b/c I'm on B's schedule, I still will wake up between 3 and 5. I figured a week long without having to do that would at least give me just a couple of days to not be in that routine. UGH!!!!!

Can you tell I'm grumpy????

No comments: