Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yay! New Pictures!!! :)

So wanted to post real quick that Blake rolled over this past Friday for the first time. The boy is so strong. He rolls then will push up all the way on his arms. Of course, like with Bayleigh's, Matt and I both missed it. Matt was at work and I was at the table helping Bayleigh with her lunch while he was in the living room on his play mat. I am still in the works of my blog from this past weekend. But I have some pictures just of Blake, and of course Miss B, from a few days/weeks before this past weekend. Enjoy! :)


 My Handsome little Cowboy :) 
The owners of the stables gave this to me. I think it's so cute and it's a size 6 months!!! 

 Quit staring at me frog!!!!!!

 As soon as we get out to the barn, Miss B takes off on her own

 Such a good and sweet big sister. She's such a good helper :)

 She is a farm girl for sure. She loves to be out at the barn with all the different animals. 


 Texas Longhorns...moooooooo

 Look at my little stud muffin

 I just eat him up every day

Annnnnnnnd Momma's Gurl in the background...
Haha Had to post this because of her, well mostly because of Blake but I thought it was funny of her in the background. :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the pics. Let me know if you are able to post a comment now. I changed settings.

Wade's World said...

They are so big! :( I don't think I am going to like this growing up too fast thing once Easton gets here! Our boys are going to be so close in age for playtime! Ahhh