Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Landscapes

So I think I may have found my personal preference for photo taking. Although I love capturing my family, and one day I would like to take photos of weddings and modeling, I truly enjoying taking pictures of the land. My favorite is anything to do with the western life or countryside, obviously, I mean that's a given. Anyway, when we went to Grandma Gully's for the MicNic I took some photos of the property. LOVED IT! Whatcha think?



 I love the way this one looks
 This photo makes me think of the late 1800s for some reason



 If you're a cowgirl, gotta love those barbwire pics :)


 These 2 are a couple of my favs too. I like the offset of them



 Big Country Sky. 
Happiest place to be..what would top it off would be to be riding Leo, but that dream will come in Nov. :)

 There was just something about this lone tree that I really liked.
 Hay bales
aww Booger used to jump up on these and then jump off. *tear* :(

♥ K

1 comment:

amy said...

Wow, really great pics! I found your blog, by stumbling onto it from another blog...you know how that goes :) I love your little blog, your family is beautiful and fun to read about!