Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's a Birthday Party Without Pictures?!

B's party was a hit. Friday we did a family dinner at a Mexican restaurant and they sang to Bayleigh. She was a little unsure, but took it in stride. Then Saturday was her partay!!! Thank you to everyone who came and I know Miss B loves every single gift she received. :) Lots of Pictures. Enjoy! (More on Facebook)

 Kiss her new doll from my Aunt Becky 

 What do you think you're doing with that hat????

 Uh, I guess this isn't bad..

 Cousins :)

 Cole, dancing the night away. He's the life of the party. LOL

 Helping Dada put her new Sit n Spin together...sort of.

 ♥ Me and my handsome son ♥
 
  Morgan and Pierre
 
 She just went right for her Elmo cake. NO hesitation. Haha

 Wearing MiMi birthday hat :) It says "Celebrate Me"

 Make a wish and blow Miss B!

Such a funny birthday girl! 

 The best one out of the cake pictures. haha She dove right in

 This stuff is D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.!!!!!

♥  Me and my girl. ♥
 This just cracks me up of her for some reason.

 How Beautiful is she??? 

 Grandma's little girl; love this picture

 Excited about Miss B's present she can write on without marking on anything else. 
(The pen requires water and only writes on the penguin)

 Rosie and I :)

 Look at these smiles. SO Handsome

 WHIPPED CREAM!!!!!!! Hahaha I love her look in this last one. She's looking at Blake like "Haha I got some and you didn't." LMBO

1 comment:

Dana said...

Those are great pictures!!!!