so I'm missing my bf...i'm having some serious withdrawals...can we run sometime this week??? We need to have a catch up convo stat! Plus I still have Morgan's flip flops. LOL Love you girl (yes, I know this is an old pic, but it's my fav of us)
Ok, seriously, I JUST saw your comment on my blog...after I posted that comment on your blog! Apparently, great minds find each others blogs ;) Thank you for your sweet comment, it means a LOT! Infertility plain sucks, but like you said, I'm gonna keep those prayers lifted up and keep the faith :) Your babes are Ahhhdorable!!
1 comment:
Ok, seriously, I JUST saw your comment on my blog...after I posted that comment on your blog! Apparently, great minds find each others blogs ;) Thank you for your sweet comment, it means a LOT! Infertility plain sucks, but like you said, I'm gonna keep those prayers lifted up and keep the faith :) Your babes are Ahhhdorable!!
Post a Comment