Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Today Miss B and I went to the YMCA to go swimming at their pool. Let me tell you, she had a BLAST! She slid down the slide SEVERAL times and was jumping off to me from the side of the pool. After she would jump she would smile and open her mouth real big. She was so excited. It was so much fun and I'm so glad she and I went. Matt stayed here with Mr B. We went to church this morning, which we didn't really like where we went. Too many "righteous" people there and plus they "rock out" to Jesus and I'm sorry, I just can't do that. It is just not my thing. I'm not a fan of these big churches that have huge bands and want to play these modern songs about Christ. It just doesn't get to me. I like the old-timey traditional hymns. They are prettier sounding to me.

Anyway, now that we are members of the Y, I am going to start taking the kids and that way B1 can swim and B2 can get some interaction with other babies and other people, plus it will get both of them out of the house. It will be very good for all of us. Hopefully this will help Blake sleep better b/c lately he has been all off schedule. He is waking up 4-5 times a night and needless to say, Matt and I are pretty, alright VERY, annoyed with this. I mean, you can expect me to get annoyed pretty quickly, but it takes Matt a lot to make him get annoyed, so you can see that it's getting kind of bad.

I took some pictures of Leo the other day. He is still coming along wonderfully. I just love him. He's so good. I took a few pictures of him. While he still probably need a couple hundred pounds of weight, he has started to fill out very nicely. We've got a ways to go, but I don't think it will take very long with him. I'm almost finished with my groundwork exercises and will begin teaching the riding exercises to him. I have already been riding him here and there and have been teaching him some of the stuff, but I want to make sure he knows all the groundwork really well so I am following it step by step. After I finish the Clinton Anderson Fundamentals, I will proceed with the Intermediate series. I can't wait. Leo is going to be a great horse when I'm finished with him. :)

 Look at my handsome boy :)

 I just love horses' eyes, especially his. They are so soft and gentle. He's very trusting of me
 He fits in REALLY well with this blue-eyed family :)

 Just some snapshots of the fields along the hwy. This is how I want to live. Love this beautiful scenery. I know it's blurry, but it looks kind of neat to me.


♥ K

No comments: