Friday, August 12, 2011

2 Years Old!

Happy Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter. I can't believe you are 2 already. It seems like yesterday you were just turning 1. You are growing up on me too fast and there is nothing I can do to stop it. :( You are my world and you are becoming more independent and confident and determined to do your own thing and do things YOUR way (just like mommy) every day. I love how you are my mini me. I just can't believe how much you have changed and learned so much in just one year.

You are beautiful Miss B. Mommy and Daddy are so proud to call you ours. You keep us HIGHLY entertained each day and never give us a break, and while sometimes we would LOVE one, we wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world. I can't tell you how many events come across our minds at night when we are laying in bed. All we talk about is you and the funny and crazy things you have done during the day, then your daddy and I just laugh and laugh. We love you so much.

So here's to you, Bayleigh Boo. Happy 2nd Birthday my gorgeous, smart, funny, and independent darling daughter.

♥ Mommy

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Miss B! Continue to keep mommy and daddy HIGHLY entertained and don't ever think about giving them a break. Ha-Ha!