Thursday, August 11, 2011

I just felt like Running :)

Well I FINALLY did it. I got my butt up out of bed this morning and went running. Only a mile and 3 quarters, but hey, gotta start somewhere. Hopefully I'll be able to continue this the following mornings. I know I can go longer....heck, I went 3 and a half a few weeks ago and I hadn't ran in I don't know how long. But I'm so glad I got up and ran. And boy am I sweaty....it's even awful in the morning it's so hot and muggy.

Blake has a doc appt today...blah. Not looking forward to it since he has to get shots. Boo! We love that boy, but the past week he has been getting on both my nerves and Matt's...at night anyway. We have started giving him rice cereal in his bottle throughout the day and night and yet, he's still waking up at 1 then 5. There is no way he's hungry b/c he's eating 5 oz during the day at feedings and then getting 6 oz at night. And I know he could be sleeping through the night b/c long before we started him on the cereal he would go all the way until 3 or 4 in the morning before waking up. That is what has been so hard trying to get up and run. Last night I just shut off my monitor and let him cry...sorry Dana :).... Matt and I were both fuming. Matt is even at a loss about it. We eventually went in there, don't worry, an hour later. Hopefully something give b/c Matt and I are getting really fed up with this. Although there's really nothing we can do about it, lol. Hopefully just start to get him to sleep longer.

Well I must go shower and get ready to head to the doc with Blake. Tomorrow is Miss B's birthday. Oh geez, just thinking about it now I"m going to cry. SHE'S TWO!!!!!!!!!!

♥ K

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to your little princess!!!