Thursday, July 28, 2011

1,2,3

I am just so impressed with Miss B. When I was reading to her tonight before bed, we read her numbers book. Without me saying one word, she counted all the way to ten when I flipped the pages. I couldn't believe it. She knew all her numbers. I am just so proud. She melts my heart every day.

Mr Blake was all smiles today when he didn't get into in fussy mode. He is just the cutest. He laughed the other day but I haven't been able to get him to do it again. He just smiles real big but no sound comes out. Here's hoping he will this weekend while we are at Grandma Gully's. :)

Can't wait to get away this weekend. We have the MicNic this weekend too and I know everyone is dying to see B1 and B2. Can't wait to show them off. I just love my kids. :)

♥ K

No comments: