"Wow he's a big boy."
"Yup, just like his daddy. He is 6'4"."
This is the conversation I had today about Blake while at Walmart getting groceries. I had 3 people come up to see him, saying he's just adorable and trying to guess his age...5-6 months. Nope. He's getting so big. He can lift himself up 90 degrees already, he's been turning his head 180 since birth and now has pretty much total head control...we still have the bobble-head affect, but 90% of the time he's in total control with his noggin. I just can't believe how fast he is growing. I think he's hitting a growth spurt as well. Oh geez! That boy is going to tower over me and Bayleigh by the time he's probably 10. Haha
Since he has been really wanting to jump lately, we brought out our off-brand "Johnny Jumper" we used with Miss B. He loves it. I just love this kid's facial expressions. They crack me up. He is smiling so much now...when he's happy...and talking and laughing. He is also trying to roll over...hasn't gotten it yet, but I'm sure he'll get it VERY soon. Here are some pictures I took of him in his jumper. :) By the way, I have no clue what B is doing in the background. hahahaha
And then there's Miss B who got mad b/c she couldn't have her way and get in it while brother was in it. Hahaha
I just love her pouty face here. haha Poor Miss B...never gets to do what she wants.......
HA! YEAH RIGHT!!!
♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment