Friday, July 15, 2011

7-2-7

Oh what a wonderful night it was!!!

I went out to the barn to work Leo at 6. He's doing so well. I just love this horse. He is such a sweetie with such a good disposition. He's so cute. I also helped Kim work her horse Sammy. She needed some help doing round penning and was asking for advice. :)

When I got home and walked through the front door, Miss B was in her room brushing her teeth and I hear "Mommaaaaaa!" I said "Hey Miss Beeeeeeeee!!!" She just smiled real big and ran to me. I love it. Matt said he put Blake down around 715 and he was out. Matt wanted to go for a run so I finished putting Miss B down. We read books and she really shocked and impressed me tonight. We were reading her Brown Brown Bear, What Do You See?. She knows all the animals in it. When she sees the bear, she will roar; when she sees the bird she will tweet tweet; now this is the cutest...she saw the horse and instead of saying "Koda" she said "Leeeeoo." I just about died. She is just soooo smart. OH, it gets better. When I came to the cat (which it's a purple cat in the book) I asked her what it was and she answers "purple cat". I couldn't believe it! I was so proud of her and praised her. She smiled real big. She is just so smart, I can't say it enough. :) We've been teaching her the ABC's as well and she's doing really well with that too. I bought her some bath letters and numbers yesterday when I went to Walmart for groceries and Matt (right before I got home from the barn) that the letter B was on the floor in her room and she went over to it and pointed and said "B". Ahh I just love that kid.

Ok, so the whole point of the blog was to write about Blake. LOL You know I had to brag about Miss B some though. Lord knows we can't leave her out. Haha. Anyway, so the night before we didn't have a good night. He was up every four hours...OK I guess that's good, but we had a schedule down. Anyway, Matt put him down at 7 and we started to hear him squirm at 1030. We were thinking what the heck. But apparently he went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 2. My awesome hubby got up with him since I had the entire night with him before because he had duty. It only takes about 15 minutes to give him his bottle and put him back in his crib and he's out again. We didn't hear him again until 7. So I got up and fed him and he's back to sleep. AWESOME!!!!! I was sleeping hard last night to and it was so pleasant. I hope this schedule continues. But I just wanted to brag about that. :)

I am going to go have my coffee and get my day started before the kiddos wake up.

♥ K

No comments: