Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kemah

Tonight we went down to Kemah Boardwalk with the kiddos. We went to Saltgrass for dinner and had steak...yummmm then walked around. I would have pictures, but wouldn't you know it, I left my memory card at the house. Had the camera, just not the card. Grrr. Anyway, Miss B saw "biiiiiiig boats" as she calls them and the hard head catfish that crowd around the boardwalk. You can feed them. She got scared of the rollercoaster...haha we will have to work on that for the future...but enjoyed going to see the stingrays. She thought they were neat, but wasn't brave enough to touch them yet. She would stick her hand in the water, but as soon as one would come up when I was trying to feed a fish to it, she would pull her hand out. But she had a great time looking at them and all the fish. She wasn't quite ready to go play in the water fountain there, although she did take a good look at the other kids playing in it. I think she will want to next time. Overall it was a fun night and the kiddos are pooped and sound asleep now. I just wanted to blog real quick. Yes, I still have loads of pictures of Blake I need to upload. I just have been super lazy when I have free time and have been sleeping. Sorry. I will try to be better. Gotta find my memory card to b/c I just realized it's not on the desk. So I am on a mission now. Have a great night!!!

♥ K

No comments: