Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Blake is just about to roll over completely. It's any day now. He's completely lifting up on his tummy too. I just can't get over how big he's getting and how fast he's growing. I just realized today, as well, that he will be starting rice cereal next month...in his bottle anyway. Also, I think he may be starting to cut teeth. He has been drooling a lot and chewing on his fingers all the time. I haven't felt anything poking through, but today he has been cranky and yesterday as well. I finally gave him some Tylenol. He gets real fussy when I pick him up for some reason. Not sure as to why, plus, like yesterday, he's fighting going to sleep right now. It's REALLY annoying. I have been playing with him all morning so I know he's tired. He just won't give in. He's worse than Bayleigh. LOL

Speaking of Miss B, we tried to bring her in our bed last night to sleep with us since when we went to bed, as we always do, we go and check on the kids before we climb in. Well we woke her up by accident so Matt and I both just smiled and looked at each other and decided to try and let her sleep with us. Yeah, that didn't happen. She was a complete wiggle worm and was just cracking us up. At one point she passed gas, really loud mind you, and she started laughing at herself. Matt and I just couldn't hold it in. It was so funny we busted out laughing as well. She is such a hoot. Finally we gave up and had to put her back in her crib.

Well I finally just got Blake to sleep so I am going to go and try to get my house picked up. Loads of fun. NOT!:)

♥ K

No comments: