Matt and I are spending the day getting the house together and packing for our trip to Pensacola tomorrow. We are so ecstatic about it. His parents are on their way to take care of the kids. We are so grateful for the number of times they make it down this way to see the grandkids. We appreciate everything they do. Surprisingly, I did not go shopping for new outfits for this trip...a little saddened by this, but oh well. We'll be in our bathing suits most of the time anyway.
Of course, we plan on going to La Ha and the Shang and this time we are going to McGuires! (Restaurants) We are so excited about that. McGuire's spinach dip is A-MAZING!!!! Plus we can't wait to sip on some Irish Wakes. Let the good times roll!!!
OOOooo, we finally bought a regular small camera so we will have many pictures when we get back! Ok, I am off to finish our chores. See ya when we get back!
♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment