Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good Morning!

Miss B, Mr B, and I went to the park this morning. It was HOT! But Bayleigh had fun. Blake was pretty good too. I had to carrying him most of the time though. I think he got too hot in his carrier. I tell you, my left arm (since that's the arm that I carry him in all the time) is SO toned. LOL I need to catch my right arm up to par. Haha. We were there for probably 45 min. Like I said, it was hot, but I'm glad we went. Changed things up a bit.

Afterward I dropped B off at daycare and am going to let Daddy pick her up today. So if you read this before I've talked to you Matt, pick Bayleigh up. :) Then I went and canceled my gym membership. Not going enough plus I have my marathon training schedule my uncle did for me so I am following that. I got off schedule b/c both Matt and I had a stomach bug over the weekend. NOT FUN. Luckily the kids didn't get it though. I think we are finally in the clear now so I've got to pick up my running tonight.

Leo is coming along nicely. He is such a sweetie...he's just very sensitive and I've been watching A LOT of my Clinton Anderson Fundamentals to really know my stuff. I am having to be extra soft with Leo b/c of his sensitivity. I don't have to apply much pressure to get him or teach him an exercise...which is nice. Plus he's very willing and tries his best to understand what I'm asking him to do. He's not like Koda where he'll put up a fight. He wants to please and he really seems to enjoy it when he figures it out. He's such a sweet boy. He's going to be a wonderful horse when I'm finished with him. :) I also rode Joey the other day. Sylia is on a family vacay so I am taking care of him for the week as well. That horse is so naughty...in a good way. He has quite the personality. He's such a stinker, but I love messing with him. He has a joker personality...he just loves to play around. Too funny.

Well, Blake is awake so I must go tend to him and get the house picked up. I have been slacking in that area. Plus I've got to marinate a roast to put in the oven for dinner. Yes yes, once Blake goes back down and I've got dinner cooking I will get my butt on the pictures. :)

♥ K

No comments: