Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF

Yay for Friday!
I am at work right now and am tired, but I'm glad it's Friday. I'm still not sleeping well so I have been taking half a benadryl at night to help me sleep. Have I mentioned lately how READY I am to be done with this pregnancy?!?! It's really taking a toll on me now since I feel like I have a basketball sticking out in front. I can't bend over and it's getting hard lately to pick Miss B up or give her a bath or read to her before she goes to bed. It's been very uncomfortable for me lately and I am just DONE! AHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!

It's going to be a pretty busy couple of days for me the next few days. Matt is going on a short deployment until Tuesday. It will be me and Miss B all by ourselves. GIRL TIME!! :) With only one exception which will be tomorrow. I have to drive over to Baton Rouge to meet up with Keith whom I'm sending my dogs with. Gizmo is going to live with him and his family in NC (they are friends of my family so I know she's going to a good home) and Ace is going back with my parents until we move and get a bigger house and yard. Less stress on me with B2 coming, hopefully VERY soon. So I have to make that drive tomorrow which will be an all day thing. Sucks b/c I am going to have to put B in daycare. Matt doesn't have to be up to work until 830 am so he'll take her. I'm going to try and get on the road as soon as possible so I can get back and get Miss B. I hate to leave her in daycare all day, but I'm not going to put her through sitting in the car for 8-9 hours. So once that trip is over, it will be me and B.

Oh, I went to the cardiologist and they said everything is OK with my heart, so we are good on that. They did an EKG, an ultrasound of my heart and arteries, and I had to wear this 24 hr heart monitor thingy....twice....b/c the first one messed up and only recorded 6 hrs; that was kind of annoying. But like I said, my ticker is good. So now I am making an appointment today to have my moles checked out. They are getting annoying, itching a lot and one of the twin moles is starting to itch more frequently as well and is getting bigger. So I've gotten my referral faxed over to the doctor's office and now I just have have to make a call to schedule it. Hopefully everything is ok with that issue.

I guess I better get back to work. Hope you all have a great weekend!

♥ K

No comments: