In short, I drove ALL day yesterday to drop the dogs off, got stuck in traffic on my way back for an hour, and didn't sleep very well last night.
Today I went for a walk in the morning with B and just THREE dogs, which was nice, but it put me in a bad mood b/c it made my back sore and hurt the rest of the day. On top of that I have had B to myself all day as well playing and running around and lifting her all day with a really sore back, on top of that, a basketball for a belly was really tough. UGH. I am exhausted and worn out. Yes, I am whining. I will say it again. I am so ready to be done with this pregnancy and have my little boy here and in my arms. I see people running and want to be out doing the same. Walking isn't enough for me. I want to feel like I am accomplishing something and leave all my stress "out on the field." I want to have more energy and patience with Bayleigh. This last month is AWFUL!!!! I am sick of this! UGH
♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment