Friday, March 18, 2011

Hmmm What To Do??

I am at work and although I had a lot of stuff to catch up on since I missed two days because of vacation, I've completed what needed to be done and done some other stuff on the side. Now I am sitting here...by myself waiting for 4 o'clock.

We got back from Pensacola Wednesday afternoon and then Matt's parents showed up about 2 hours later. We have accomplished a lot while they have been here with the house and B2's room. His room looks so cute. Since we have been decorating his room, I have been wanting to redo Bayleigh's room as well. I want to leave the pink and green but I saw an ADORABLE pink and zebra bedding set that I thought was just too cute. I've been wanting to update her room to more of a toddler room now since she is 19 months. WOW. It just amazes me how time flies. She is so smart. Both Grandma and Grandpa are amazed at how much she has learned since Christmas. She's a quick learner and such a busy body...doesn't want to miss a thing. She knows several words and is always trying to say what you are saying or do what you are doing. She is definitely the little helper too. It's so cute, yet sometimes she just isn't able to really help and gets in the way. She gets so frustrated when I have to move her aside and tell her to let mommy do it. But that is definitely a good sign that, most of the time, she'll want to be helping with her baby brother.

Speaking of baby brother and his room, I have 4 weeks. ANY DAY would be wonderful to me. I am so uncomfortable and just TIRED of being pregnant. He is getting bigger and I don't think my body has anymore room to grow for him. When we went to the doctor last week he was already 5 lbs 11 oz and that was at 35 weeks. I'm just hoping my mom can make it down before he is born and then as soon as she gets here I can go into labor. I had a horrible night last night I was so uncomfortable. I wanted to cry when I woke up. I am just so tired of being like this. I seriously want to ask my doctor if I can be induced on a certain day that deal with this anymore. UGH! I can't eat much and when I do I feel stretched beyond my limit. My back and hips have been aching a lot lately, probably to get ready for birth and of course, that has been annoying. Still can't breathe...OH and did I mention my allergies are acting up? Hmmm what else can I complain and whine about? LOL This sucks.

Please Lord, let him come early. I don't know how much more I can take of this. I want him out, here and healthy. Amen

On a another note, we got out entertainment furniture today and I can't wait to get home and see it. Matt said it looked really good with our other furniture. Yay! Well I am off to update some clients' policies.

♥ K

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Uh, Where are the pictures? Hope the garage sale was a success.