Martina McBride has a new single out called "Teenage Daughters" and it's definitely going on my all-time favorites list. First off, I absolutely love Martina. I think she sings a lot of well written songs...ie In My Daughter's Eyes, another all-time fav, but she's one of the few singers who actually has a good reputation.
Second, this song speaks to me. The lyrics hit right at home. I know I gave my mom hell when I was a teenager and there are certain lines in this song that just make me think of the times with her when I thought she wasn't cool and it's so funny to look back on and realize I did some of those things that are said in the song. And yet, I'm sure Karma will come around with Miss B and be the same for me. My dad always jokes when Bayleigh throws a temper tantrum and says, "Oh, little Kathryn." Haha Anyway, I'll just let you listen. It's really good. I love it. Don't forget to pause the playlist at the bottom of my page.
1 comment:
Thanks for all the picturres, I miss yall!!!!
Post a Comment