Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rollin' in the Dough

So we made really good money today during our garage sale. Now we have plenty to go buy the rocker and changer/dresser we want for B2's room. Dana, Miss B, and I plan on shopping around today for a good, inexpensive one. We've got a couple of places to go and of course Wal-Mart. We are going to get B a pool with a slide on it b/c she loooooves to slide. Plus she has spent ALL morning outside either with us in the front or in the backyard with Grandma playing tea party with her baby doll. She absolutely loves being outside. Right now she is napping and since she has played hard this morning, I'm hoping she'll take a two hour nap. We'll see. She's already been asleep for 1 hour, so here's hoping she stay asleep for another. Dana and Rick have helped out so much at the house and I appreciate it so much. I hate that the past two times they've came it's been non-stop with stuff around the house to do, but it is so nice to have someone be able to watch B or help out with her at least so you can get projects done.

So a BIG THANK YOU RICK AND DANA! Matt and I really appreciate everything you have done! :)



Because of all this running around and accomplishing tasks, I have been exhausted. I just don't have the energy to do all this stuff by myself so it truly has been a wonderful blessing for Grandma and Grandpa to be here. I didn't take an Ambian last night b/c I figured I'd sleep really well without it. NOPE. I was up just about every 2 hours. SUCKED! Once again, I was uncomfortable. It's like when I lay down, it's like he moves up towards my stomach and makes that part of my body stretch out and expand. It's so annoying and uncomfortable. So I am constantly turning back and forth from side to side to get comfortable. I JUST WANT MY BODY BACK! I know I won't mind waking up with my little man b/c I will be back to my normal size (hopefully) and can fall back asleep once finished with him. Not much longer. I still can't believe I am almost done with this. It has just flown by. Matt and I were talking about what to do after we have him....the little contraption they put inside of me so I can't get pregnant for like 3 or 5 years, getting my tubes tied (which Matt said he didn't want me to do b/c it can be risky), or him getting a vasectomy. I think we may go for the contraption thingy (I know what it's called but there are so many brands out there that I am using my own term for it haha) for now, just in case we do decide to have another. But right now, with the way things have gone with this pregnancy, I don't think I want to go through this again. I am miserable and this is not getting over fast enough.

I think I am going to go take a power nap now. Matt and Rick are playing golf, of course :) and Dana just got out of the shower. Hope ya'll have a great rest of the weekend. I have pictures, just need to upload them and I'll do that later. OH, we found a lizard today and B was all about it. It was so cute. She was so mad when we had to let him go. Poor thing was probably so terrified, but Miss B just thought it was awesome. :)

♥ K

No comments: