Aaahh-choo!!! Aaahh-choo!! AAhhh-aahhh-aahhh-CHOOOOOO!
This has been me today. Apparently it's becoming the norm for me when we get ready to travel. Of course, it's right before we go to Pensacola, which is Saturday. I mean, REALLY?! I am trying to look on the bright side to this and I believe it's allergies. I looked at the pollen count today and we are in a pollen alert for our area, meaning the pollen is very high right now. Just great. I bought some Zyrtec-D today and took one already, yet I have not had any relief. Here's hoping tomorrow morning when I take my other one this business of sneezing and a runny nose, literally dripping, will subside.
I went to the doctor today and everything is right on track with B2. We were able to see him today b/c we got an ultrasound and let me tell you he's adorable. Tehe, I think he looks like me, but shhhhh. ;) He was actually a little stinker and had his hands and feet up by his face so we couldn't get a good picture of him. We did get the top part on one and like a fourth of his face on another one. So we are trying to piece them together and use our imagination to get a better image of him. Doctor V said that I am already a finger dilated but still very thick. UGH. I was hoping for a little better news, but I'll take being dilated at least. Haha She also prescribed me some Ambian to help me sleep, which I am so thankful for. I am going to take half of one tonight since Matt isn't here because I want to make sure I'm not too conked out to hear Bayleigh if need be.
Well I am going to go drink water and bring along some tissues for my nose and watch trashy TV...ie Jersey Shore. Just one more day and I'll be at Rachel and Drake's. :)
♥ K
1 comment:
Can't wait for B2 to get here. Hope you get to feeling better. Cole is just getting over ear infection but still has runny nose. Now Bryan and I have it too. It hasn't been a very fun week.
Post a Comment