This weekend has been a lazy weekend for us. Bayleigh has been sick since Friday, well it's gotten worse each day. We think she has a possible ear infection so we are going to make an appointment tomorrow with the pediatrician. She is coughing and has been kind of cranky. She wouldn't really sleep today for her nap. She is exhausted, but still in pretty good spirits. When I say she's cranky she's usually still sweet and funny Miss B, but she just gets upset easier with things and pitches a faster fit about them. But the amount of time she throws her fit is usually the same then she's on to something else. Right now she is behind me playing with her blocks. She's so smart. Matt said yesterday she took all the red 4 sided blocks and stacked them together and separated them from the rest. And she will separate each block before she puts it in the box. It amazes me every day the things she does and how intellectual she is. She's a thinker and tries so hard to say what you are trying to teach her. :)
Our house is still a mess...like I said, we are bums and have been lazy. The only room that is clean is Blake's room. LOL That's because it's all set up and the door is shut. Since B has been getting sick the past couple of days we have been up a few times during the night so Matt and I are pretty tired and just have no motivation. At least today we took the bags of clothes to Good Will today before we went to Wal-Mart. We had to get a couple of things and I had to get my prescription for Ambian filled. Oh I am so happy to have that again. However, I will probably just take half of one tonight b/c I don't want Matt to have to get up every time B does.
When I went to the doc Thursday I asked if I could be induced. Haha, jokes on me b/c she said I couldn't be induced until I was 39 weeks, which is really only about 2 1/2 more weeks yet that equals 14+ days. Oiy! Oh well. If he could come on the 7th or 8th since my mom will be here on the 7th, that would be absolutely perfect. So be ready around then, too, Dana...just in case. :) If I haven't gone into labor by my 39th week, I am def going to be induced. I am not waiting anymore. My patience has definitely been pushed to the max. Sometimes at night I wake up and want to punch my pillow and scream and cry b/c I am uncomfortable and can't get back to sleep for literally 4 hours. Like I've said before, I just want my little man out of me and here! I can deal with getting up to feed him b/c I know I"ll be able to get comfy and go right back to sleep after I'm done. OH, plus I want to be able to ride again. I went out to the barn yesterday with Sylia while she worked Joey and Sammy and I cannot tell you how bad the "itch" was to get on and ride as well. The smells and sounds out at the barn...I love it!
Speaking of horses, I have been eating like one lately. LOL I am going to go make some blueberry muffins b/c that is what I'm craving at the moment.
♥ K
1 comment:
Blake? I thought you guys weren't revealing the name until he got there. I like the name though.
Post a Comment