Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Day at the Wildlife Park

Sunday we went to the wildlife park in Dickinson. We had so much fun and Bayleigh LOVED all the animals. We bought a bucket to feed them and she was so helpful with throwing out the food to them. :) They had a lot of neat animals there. She loved the goats at the petting area and even wanted to lay with them. She made sure she went around and showed every single goat some love....patting them and kissing them. It was so cute and funny. She even wanted to lay with the group of goats. Haha. She had so much fun that she couldn't even stay awake for lunch. So Matt and I enjoyed some mexican food while B napped in the booth with us.

Here are just some of the pictures. I am going to put the rest of them on FB later, but these are the cute ones I wanted to show off on here.

Headed off to the park :)
My little Fashionista Princess
Feeding the llamas, she was trying to pet them
PONY RIDES! Her favorite! She kept saying "Koda"
Fingers crossed to see something
Givin' kisses to the goat
*hugs*
Um, excuse me..can you move over some?
Fine, I'll just lay right here, you're pretty comfy
She was so friendly. I wanted to take her home with us
On our way home from a fun day :)


 ♥ K

No comments: