Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Green Obsession

Lately I have been obsessed with doing a room green. I almost thought about doing Blake's room, but I have always wanted my little boy's room to be blue. Total cliche, I know, but that is what I've always wanted for my lil man. Anyway, I have been browsing and I want to redo my room. It's probably b/c of the "nesting" feeling I have been having lately, but I really want to do it. I was browsing today at bedspreads and found one I really like.



I think this might be a good project for me once I am at home with both kids. Matt even said he liked it too. It will just have to be a few items here and there every paycheck..."brick by brick my friend" (Quoted from "Seabiscuit" the movie...Yes, I am a nerd. Love my horse movies :)) I already have a bunch of ideas rolling around in my head. I need a project while at home, something that B can somehow help out with. Scrapbooking doesn't really works with all the paper and tools and stickers and such. She knows how to rip and tear and pull stuff apart so I can only do that when she's napping or in bed, and right now, when she's down, I'm down. So maybe this can be a good mother daughter project.

As Matt and I were discussing this, and other projects we'd like to do, we both realized that we have 2 weeks left. 2 WEEKS!! That's right around the corner. It's crazy. I can't believe that I am there basically. It feels like it's dragging but in reality, it's here. I'm just playing a waiting game now. I need to get my bag packed for the hospital since I don't know when we'll be going. I told my mom yesterday that if I haven't gone into labor by the day of my 39th week, I will be induced FOR SURE. We've got to just hang a few things in Blake's room and it will be be finished. I think I have my ideas for it pretty well laid out. I can't wait to post pictures. This weekend I need to buy the letters for his room and a couple of shelves.

Ok, well that is just one idea that is rolling around in my brain at the moment. I have created a folder on here so I don't forget them. Off to fold Blake's new clothes. :)

♥ K

No comments: